Headphones Peltor ProTac III
The Peltor Protac III is a high attenuation hearing defender that effectively protects your hearing while providing ambient listening at a level below 82dB. The Peltor ProTac III allows you to communicate with nearby colleagues while hearing warning sounds, approaching vehicles and other ambient noises. Other keys features include a 3.5mm listen only stereo input for connecting external devices such as mobile phones, iPods and 2-way radios.
- High attenuation hearing defender;
- Level dependent function enables ambient listening;
- 3.5mm Listen only stereo input for connecting external devices (iPhone, Android, iPod, Two way radio);
- Voice guided menu;
- Low battery level & auto power off (if not used for 4 hours);
- Electronics are located on in the outer part of the cup to protect against corrosion caused by sweat;
- Suitable for deployment in industrial areas, construction sites, rail workers;
- Battery requirements: 2x AA Alkaline;
- SNR = 32.
11 other products in the same category:
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III hearing protector helps safeguard against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This attribute increases your situation awareness and ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles or sounds produced by machines and industrial processes.
Delivery time: 3-7 working days