Headphones Peltor ProTac Shooter
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Shooter Headset is designed for use whilst hunting. It helps protect against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82 dB. It increases your ability to communicate with others nearby, as well as increase your ability to hear approaching game animals.
• Headset designed for use when shooting.
• Level-dependent function for ambient listening helps to protect against harmful impact noise, while allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82 dB.
• 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices such as mobile phone, radio, two-way radio or iPod.
• Increases your ability to communicate with others nearby as well as your ability to hear lower sounds
• Voice guided menu system so no need to take your headset off.
• Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries.
• Attenuation rating (HML): H=34 M=29 L=22
• Attenuation rating (SNR): 32 Decibel
• Battery Life: 100 Hours
• Battery Type: AA.
12 other products in the same category:
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III hearing protector helps safeguard against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This attribute increases your situation awareness and ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles or sounds produced by machines and industrial processes.
Specially designed hearing protectors for hunters and shooters