Binoculars Swarovski CL Pocket 8x25 Mountain
CL Pocket Mountain binoculars equip you for every discovery. You will be thrilled with their small, foldable design that offers great optical quality, whether you are in the mountains, unexpectedly observing wildlife, or simply on your travels. Always at hand wherever you are. Enjoy moments even more – with SWAROVSKI OPTIK.
The CL Pocket Mountain 8x25 are foldable compact binoculars of exceptional optical quality. They offer optimum viewing comfort, even during long observation periods, and are easy to use. Even eyeglass wearers can fully benefit from the large field of view (357 ft/119 m) thanks to the individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Magnification 8x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 25
- Exit pupil diameter (mm) 0.12/3.1
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm) 17
- Field of view ( m/1000 m) 119
- Field of view (degrees) 6.8
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees) 6.8
- Field of view, apparent (degrees) 52
- Shortest focusing distance 2.5 m
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 5
- Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt) 6
- Light transmission (%) 88
- Pupil distance 50-74 mm
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1 14.2
- Length approx. 110 mm
- Height approx. 46 mm
- Weight approx. 345 g
- Functional temperature -25 °C / +55 °C
- Storage temperature -30 °C / +70 °C
Included: Field bag, carrying strap, raincover.