Headphones Peltor ProTac Hunter
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter Headset is designed for use when hunting by protecting against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This feature allows for voice communication with others nearby, as well as heighten your capability to hear approaching game.
• Level-dependent function for ambient listening helps to protect against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82 dB.
• Attenuating hearing protector to protect your hearing.
• 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod) and a voice guided menu system to avoid you having to take the headset off to change or check settings.
• Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
to reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup.
• Increases your ability to communicate with others nearby as well as your ability to hear approaching game animals.
• Battery Life: 100 Hours
• Battery Type: AA
• Brand: Peltor™
• Color: Green
• Communication Type: Environmental listening
• Connection Type: 3.5mm stereo plug.
13 other products in the same category:
Designed for hunting and sports shooting, 3M™ Peltor™ SportTac earmuffs offer a smooth, level-dependent function that eliminates abrupt sound cutoff
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III hearing protector helps safeguard against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This attribute increases your situation awareness and ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles or sounds produced by machines and industrial processes.
Specially designed hearing protectors for hunters and shooters